logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

robertjas
#1 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 7:10:35 PM(UTC)
robertjas

Groups: Citizen
Man
Canada

Obviously people do not get that this forum is not a place to advertise shoes, beauty products, garden decoration and etc. One user in Particular that has been spamming the forum with promotions for products is JoyycSaltee, Who has posted spam articles 4 times in the Towns section, Builds section and Chat section and forum requests section also going on about shoes, and Ray Ban sunglasses (??). Theres also niueaz who has been spamming articles about christian louboutin sneakers and the Mulberry Taschen online shop whatever the hell those are in the promotions section.
OG: robertjas

robertjas
#2 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 7:22:22 PM(UTC)
robertjas

Man
Canada

Should i also mention that another one of them's names is Nobere Also in the promotions section the article is in german cant read it but the title is about some kind of free nike run?

Lord_South
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:45:04 PM(UTC)
Lord_South

Groups: Citizen, Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yes, we know about the crazy annoying advertising people. I think they're attracted especially to the "promotions" section. Maybe they are bots or something. We try to get rid of most of the spam and delete the users, however new ones always come back. Thank you for your concern :D
robertjas
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:09:32 AM(UTC)
robertjas

Man
Canada

It seems that it's one user who keeps making alt accounts because theres 3 users talking about the same thing (nike crap and races) and 2 others

Edited by user Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:21:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling error

robertjas
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:16:41 AM(UTC)
robertjas

Man
Canada

The names are JoyccSaltee, aiobvh, Nobere

there are 2 others who im not sure are related but have posted at least 2 spam articles they are Huaca and fenmid here listen to this "Thomas Sabo Charms (i cant read some parts they are in german) then Sun Huang Winter" and on and on... they are both going on about online shops and thomas sabo crap

Edited by user Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:21:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling error

pasta345678
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:34:01 PM(UTC)
pasta345678

Man

Hey all, pasta here I have recently been promoted to superbuilder but on my forums account it still says I am a newbie citizen, how to change this? Thanks.