logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Lostwave
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:23:24 PM(UTC)
Lostwave

Groups: Owner
Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Here are the level orders, highest to lowest.
Owner - Me
Operator - FKae86
Retired
VIP
Superbuilder
Citizen-OG
Citizen
Citizen-Newbie

Guest to Citizen Rank
-Generally after a week or so of playing often without serious offenses made, a Guest may be reviewed and promoted to Citizen Rank by the Owner, Me.
-Citizen rank has 3 levels, Newbie, Citizen, and Original Gangsta.
-The Citizen rank levels have no differences between them, except OG gets creative mode.
-You will be a newbie for a month or so, depending on how often you play and how nice you are.
-OG citizens are the people who have been on the server for a very very long time. If you aren't an OG now, you will not be ever. Its reserved for our oldest users.

Citizen to Superbuilder Rank
-Superbuilders are rare, and is reserved for the absolute best builders on the server. If you ask me to look at your build, it probably isn't good enough. If it is good enough, I will find it on my own.

VIP Rank
-VIP's are special people who help out the server. You will be offered VIP rank if you donate to the server, but you do not have to have it. Note- VIP rank is a gift, it can be taken away, and you still can be banned. You need to follow all of the rules just like every one else. But you get all the perks of superbuilder.

Anything to Moderator Rank
-Mods are hand picked by the owner and operator. You will not become moderator automatically. Moderators will be added every now and then. However, this is rare, as there are a plethora of Mods on to promote the general welfare of the server.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 9, 2012 9:14:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

luigimario77
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2011 7:40:04 PM(UTC)
luigimario77

Groups: Citizen

may i be up a level? i am guessing this is what they mean by, get noticed. My in game name is luigimario77
IceColdDude
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:01:03 PM(UTC)
IceColdDude

Groups: Citizen

Can I be ranked up to citizen so I can start building with my friends who showed this server to me.
FKae86
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:47:49 AM(UTC)
FKae86

Groups: Citizen, Moderator, Superbuilder
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Lost, i think u probably should mention the Asshole na survival ranks.

Originally Posted by: Lostwave Go to Quoted Post
Here are the level orders, highest to lowest.
Owner - Me
Operator - FKae86
Superbuilder
Citizen-OG
Citizen
Citizen-Newbie

Guest to Citizen Rank
-Generally after a week or so of playing often without serious offenses made, a Guest may be reviewed and promoted to Citizen Rank by the Owner, Me.
-Citizen rank has 3 levels, Newbie, Citizen, and Original Gangsta.
-The Citizen rank levels have no differences between them.
-You will be a newbie for a month or so, depending on how often you play and how nice you are.
-OG citizens are the people who have been on the server for a very very long time. If you aren't an OG now, you will not be ever. Its reserved for our oldest users.

Citizen to Superbuilder Rank
-Superbuilders are rare, and is reserved for the absolute best builders on the server. If you ask me to look at your build, it probably isn't good enough. If it is good enough, I will find it on my own.

Anything to Moderator Rank
-Mods are hand picked by the owner and operator. You will not become moderator automatically. Moderators will be added every now and then. However, this is rare, as there are a plethora of Mods on to promote the general welfare of the server.

:)