logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Matsananimal
#1 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 12:53:50 PM(UTC)
Matsananimal

Groups: Citizen
Man

I think this will be an interesting thread,
here we can show our builds and grade them based on their quality,
feel free to show and tell your build to others, some builds shown may still be in progress with grades yet to be final though.

Angelfire Island,
I'm planning on making this a massive island, i'm also planning to make the lower level an inside structure once i get to building walls around the edges of the island on the bottom level,
I'm creating an artificial wilderness on the top floor with two mountains, one with my house on It and one with a waterfall with a cave that spills out into the lower level with a fountain pool in a diamond block building. The lower inner level will be a bit dark with glow stones, redstone lamps, and lava lighting inside It, I might event create a third floor but as of now It's just a thought.

As a final note, I wonder If It's possible to disable hostile mob spawns on my build...

Edited by user Friday, February 8, 2013 12:56:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Blue Pheonix Dark
Lord_South
#2 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2013 7:36:31 PM(UTC)
Lord_South

Groups: Citizen, Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Not sure how the operators and lost do it, but i think they would have to make a whole new res or subdivision and disable monsters in that. That said, I don't know if they will be ok with disabling or enabling anything. Best thing to do is have some good lighting so that the bad guys don't spawn everywhere.