logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Lord_South
#1 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 7:33:20 PM(UTC)
Lord_South

Groups: Citizen, Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Recently, people have been dropping items all over spawn or wherever they feel like it. They do it on purpose and the server has no defense against it. The bobbing up and down of the items that they drop, and I mean thousands of these items, lags out and crashes the server. This been happening more and more frequently and always when there is no moderators on. Being a Sb, the only thing I can really do is teleport them into lava (I know it's against the rules, but so is crashing the server) until they quit, and then get them banned when a mod comes online. If possible the server should kick players after they drop 64 or so items by the Q-button. I have a screenshot of sampoirer doing this,and the server is currently down because of him. however I do not have a screenshot of the LumpyHumper Incident, where a team of people came online and hacked so that they could fly and drop their entire inventory without /suicide. I followed LumpyHumper and his allies through the spawn for two and a half hours, picking up the items and snowballing them. Eventually they quit and were banned. Currently, a guy named sampoirier is doing this and it lagged out my computer so bad that I can't clean it up. Here's a pic and I hope the server gets some defense against this soon.

-Lord_South

www.craftminer.info/yaf_album.aspx?u=173&a=8
monkeynac...
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2012 6:29:48 PM(UTC)
monkeynac

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Thank You, for informing us. I'll see what i can do for you.
Fuse_Wire
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2012 10:45:07 AM(UTC)
Fuse_Wire

yeah, Lords right, this has been happening a lot recently and there's really not much that can be done at 1 fps:/